SINGLE and ready to…
Do responsible adult affairs and activities
Wanna be nosy, here's your chance.
- 0: Height
- 1: Virgin?
- 2: Shoe size
- 3: Do you smoke?
- 4: Do you drink?
- 5: Do you take drugs?
- 6: Age you get mistaken for
- 7: Have tattoos?
- 8: Want any tattoos?
- 9: Got any piercings?
- 10: Want any piercings?
- 11: Best friend?
- 12: Relationship status
- 13: Biggest turn ons
- 14: Biggest turn offs
- 15: Favorite movie
- 16: I’ll love you if
- 17: Someone you miss
- 18: Most traumatic experience
- 19: A fact about your personality
- 20: What I hate most about myself
- 21: What I love most about myself
- 22: What I want to be when I get older
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- 25: My idea of a perfect date
- 26: My biggest pet peeves
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school
- 31: What your last text message says
- 32: What words upset me the most
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- 34: What I find attractive in women
- 35: What I find attractive in men
- 36: Where I would like to live
- 37: One of my insecurities
- 38: My childhood career choice
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- 40: Who I wish I could be
- 41: Where I want to be right now
- 42: The last thing I ate
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- 44: A random fact about anything
Yall wanna know what I hate
I hate when someone says that somethings too hsrd for them and they cant do it. That its starting to hurt and they just started and then they quit without a good try. Well while I was in basic, I got injured. I pulled the muscles in my back along with a torn muscle that attached to my spine and on top of that a severe pinched nerve. They gave me a 30% chance of never walking again and a life in the wheelchair. But I look them in the eye and said ill walk if it kills me and it damn near felt like it did. I had to spend a extra 2 weeks in rehabilitation/recover for it. And by damn I made it out through sweat and tears. The worst pain ive ever dealt and I just wanted to give up bur I kept at it. And I made it thru. Im running again and walking normal. I still have my bad days but I keep looking forward.
So to all of you who think they cant then just keep this in mind please. Yall can do it, its gunna hurt and test you fully but in the end its worth all the pain.
Thanks for reading all this if you did and if you need then message me and ill see if I can help you thru something